Monday, April 25, 2005

People

I, Me, Myself.... the struggle with pride is a never-ending one... self-centredness... always thinking about yourself... hrmmm... gotta watch out for that... but anyway... ever felt like everyone's ignoring you? and they only pay attention to you for the things you do well instead of for who you are as a person? Sometimes I feel there's more love coming from my NON-Christian friends outside church.... But then again.... I think God's trying to tell me to be less selfish... And consider the needs of others...

Anyway... went to Shine Forth for service... went an hour early cos I needed some quiet time.... then sat with Bryan and Daniel Simunjuntak... Lunch at canteen.... then taught Priscilla from Prayer and Praise... stayed for the 5pm practice for a while then went to play captain's ball... Met new people... Ryan, Daniel, Vincent, Shandi and Song Liang... Chatted more with Daniel and Ryan... Then it was dinner at Clarke Quay... Some coffee shop... Church peeps... Daniel came later...

Samantha came with her best friend Guen about the same time Ramu, Matthew and Wen arrived at Jazz@SouthBridge... haha... I should have gone up with them 1st... Oh well... met them later.... everyone was asking me if I was going to Jam.... can't a guy take a break for once? hahaha... I met more people up at the bar too... these guys called Daniel and Simon... Oh... I saw Johnny and Aka Ho too... Said hi to them... Samantha and Guen left early cos Samantha had a driving lesson... Xiao Hui came too... I was hanging out with Ramu, Matthew and Simon because Wen was too busy talking to girls as usual... I had to remind him who my friend was... lol... You owe me one dude...

Michelle dropped by around 1145 with a bunch of her school mates from Laselle... Got to know a few more people but didn't actually remember their names... hahaha... there were about 5 of them!!! well, I left when the church people left... Shared a cab back with Ramu... I owe you $6.50 man... haha... I need to learn "Put Your Head On My Shoulder" before Thursday... arghh.... so little time... If Samantha's coming I have to play it... lol... Anyway... I'm going for Jac's performance tonight!!! yay!!! I get paid!!! I'm going broke... haha.... By the way...the Joshua Harris are an interesting read... altered my view on relationships a bit... or at least established certain truths... go read it if you haven't...

Anyway, I'd better get going... I'm re-evaluating my life right now... transition in progress... More people to meet tonight yall...

I'm outta here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider