Monday, April 18, 2005

Small World

Wow... I met 3 more people I knew at Jac's prac on Saturday... The drummer Daniel and the bassist Lester... I didn't know they were playing for Jac... then there was this guitarist Derek who was my piano student's guitar teacher... communicated with him over the phone before... I was kinda late cos Ivan ended his practise early... haha... they were all like waiting for me when I arrived... so paiseh... haha... Oh well... when I saw all of them I was like... whoa!!! it's you guys!!! yay! fun... cos I've played with them before...

Practice was super funny... nobody knew who was supposed to take charge and all... bleah... they were all expecting me to but I was like so much younger than all of them and I don't really like to tell people older than me what to do... I feel very uncomfortable... No offence you guys... haha... but we managed to get everything sorted out in the end... it was quite a boring day... Went back home and was talking with Minli and Amanda about relationships and stuff... can't say much here... sorry guys... private stuff...

Sunday was ok I guess... went to Shine Forth and Edward was playing the keyboards... He's improved sooo much... I really respect the guy... so humble and all... then ate lunch with Zaneta, Zhimei, Dan, Jacqueline, Cheryl, Debbie, Jon Wong and Delia... they had some cell worship meeting... Oh! Bernard also asked me to lead worship for this alpha thingy... I thought Bryan was doing it... oh well... any of you guys interested to play for this? lemme know yall... Then I told Wyman and Alfrin that I was going for the church camp and they asked me to try and find more musicians who are interested in playing... I'm not even in the worship committee!!! haha... Then Sandra the worship committee head was asking me to like show her how to play free worship stuff... pressure... haha... guess I'll have to get more used to this...

Ok then it was Lester's party in the evening... Was kinda bored until Eric and his girlfriend, Ting Nee arrived... can't remember her name exactly... sorry Eric... haha... Then Denise and her boyfriend showed up later... Jennifer came last... I think she overslept... Claire, Rachel, Esther and Winnie couldn't make it... Quite a fun party... played a bit of frisbee with some guys I didn't know... haha... makes up for not going to games with the Wesley people... sigh... Got to know this guy called Leslie and his wife Wendy too... Also this girl Sheena who knows my sis and thought I looked familiar... hrmm...

Anyway, some random person, Nicole, commented on my blog... She was at coffee club on Thursday as well... She knows Jaime somehow but I don't know her... haha... funny how small the world is right? I'm still feeling tired from the weekend although it was super boring!!! And Priscilla is asking me to post my blog entry now so she can comment... so I'd better end of here... hee... Wonder who else I might bump into this week...

It's a small world after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider