Saturday, April 09, 2005

Secret Love

I have a girlfriend!!! and I realise I've been neglecting her for a long time... hahaha... thought it might catch you're attention... well well, I bet your ears are all pricked up now... : ) We knew each other since we were 5... and got attached at 13.... Anyway, here are some pictures of me and my baby... Hee.... some private moments of a 7 year relationship...




Haha... gotcha... yea... I haven't been practising much lately... cos I've been too engrossed in blogging and making new friends and stuff... I need to get my fingers back in shape... they're all wonky and stuff...

Went to Mei Jian's rehearsal the other day... got more comfortable with the cast there... Ramu can play for free!!! Yay!!! Will be working with him soon... Was talking to Huili, Mark and Kelvin last night... Interesting conversation... can't say much but I think we agree on the same thing... or person... lol... also talking to Minli and Kimberly... yes... I've finally heard the llama song.... super retarded... haha... oh and Kimberly told me that she didn't think that I was the kind who was interested in girls... more interested in music... gosh... maybe I should quit music... but then again... what fun would that be? haha... sorry... it's my passion... you girls just gotta keep up... haha... yea right... *eyes dart round*

Anyway, I'm going for the worship leader training today... could wake up late cos Hazel cancelled the piano lesson... must be tired from all her work... Oh well, what else... hrmm... I'm meeting Priscilla on Monday for a movie... Lester invited me to his birthday party... I think I'll go... heck... I should go... I remembered how it was like when friends didn't show up or played me out at some functions... yea... I'm going... and I'm keeping myself busy with Mei Jian's musical... and the YFC garage... yea... better ways to spend more time with God... I need to get back on track... well, blogger is working again... more photos heading your way...

Watch this space...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider