Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Man That Got Away

Marina told me last week that I was beautiful and that I would break many hearts... Now I can hear some of you cackling with disbelief... Personally, I try very hard not to let this stuff go to my head... but I think I realised what she meant by that statement...

Oh before I continue, some people have asked me if I'm comfortable sharing my love life with you guys and gals... to that I say... my life's an open book... I've shut friends and family out of my life before to keep from getting hurt and emotionally wounded... but I've come to realise that those wounds won't heal fast unless I let friends and family near to tend to them... After all, the last emotional scar was what got this blog started in the 1st place...

Anyway, on to matters of the heart... pun blatantly intended!!! :) yea... I went to watch Miss Congeniality 2 with Fiona yesterday... We had time to kill before the movie so we took a walk around Junction 8... It's changed so much and yet there is still nothing interesting to do... boring... ended up sitting down at a bench talking... I can't tell you much cause some of it was personal... all I can say is that I learnt a lot... *click in my head 1*... we proceeded for the movie... quite fun... Priscilla messaged me 3/4 into the movie... asked how I was and stuff... I didn't reply then... so inappropriate... haha... *click in my head 2*... Anyway, I replied to Priscilla after the movie when Fiona went home... Asked Pris if she wants to catch a movie... She didn't reply until that night cos she was working... but in any case, we're going to see Sponge Bob!!! Next week on Monday... yay!!! retarded humour... haha...

Now I can hear some of you mumbling amongst yourselves... and I know exactly why... hey... who says I can't go out with 2,3 or more girls at the same time? When I say same time, I mean time spent individually with each girl during the same week or month... Anyways... I'm not attached anyway... I'm just looking for possibilities... and I've learnt that it is always more important to start off as friends, then continue on to good friends and if the road takes us further so be it... *click in my head 3*... I've had crushes before or maybe you can call it slight attraction... but you know what... I've learnt that it is better to wait than to rush into any relationship at all... *click in my head 4*... and from my previous blog entries you can see what I mean... be it Hazel, Alex, Fiona, Pris.... yada yada yada... hahaha... there you go... I dished out some dirt for you... hee...

Oh!!! I'm seeing Daniel Milton on Thursday!!! It's been ages since I last saw him... A good 8 or 9 years me thinks...will be good to catch up... yea... might be hanging out with Madeline over the weekend too... hrmm.... oh... here's another interesting fact... my dad actually reads my blog!!! *click in my head 5* and told me my mum does too... I was shocked... haha... it's like they're reading my journal or diary or something... so odd... I don't mind anyway...

Was talking to Janice, Abigail and Kimberly last night too... haha... Janice and Kimberly asked if I was comfortable putting up love issues in my blog... I told them I didn't mind... It got them talking to me over msn anyways right? Hee... I'm sooo sneaky... yea right... hahaha.... lol... and the conversations were pretty interesting... you gotta find out yourself... haha... I'm not telling you....

I'm going to Mei Jian's rehearsal today... Just typed out another song properly... Now we have everything... I think... haha... My room is a mess... I think it seriously needs some tidying up... well, better start on that and write down some more numbers in my address book... My phone and SIM card memory are full!!! Which reminds me, I need to follow up on that weird Amanda incident the other day... haha... her sister Amelia wants to know how I am... hrmm... anyways... I'm getting her number to see if there's any misunderstanding...

Oh!!! Another weird thing happened yesterday after the movie... I was on the bus back and this woman was staring at me strangely... I glanced back with a quizzical look then looked away... *click in my head 6*... that was Fenny!!!.... I think... really looked like her but I couldn't ask her cause the bus was so crowded and she got down before me... Now, Fenny and Jenny are sisters who used to be in my cell group a long time ago but I've lost contact with them since I went to UK... sigh... opportunity wasted... hrmm... Clement Chow just sent me his email address... cool... I've just replied to Nikki too... she seems fine... can't wait for me to go back to UK I think... haha...

Well, there you go... Jordan's soap opera... haha... and you know what I still love running free for now... Not prepared for a relationship just yet... the fun part in dating's always the anticipation... mwahhaha... I still have a lot to learn... the single life rocks...

I'm not kidding you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider