Thursday, March 24, 2005

Desafinado (Slightly Out of Tune)

Haha... Interesting... day 2 of my blog and I'm still feeling bored... Sortta anyway...

Spent the earlier part of the morning getting a blog counter... whee... and looking at my family member's blogs... only my sister's been constantly updating hers... hrmm... which reminds me... I haven't talked to her in ages... anyways... I wanted to go for a haircut too... before Good Friday but the barber was closed... dang... so I came home an started plonking away on my piano... oh shoot... that reminds me... I HAVE to find that song I wrote... yea.. was practising scales, arpeggios and all and trying to learn some new jazz standards... or at least attempting to perfect the ones I've already learnt... so I did that all for about 2 hours or so... normal practice time... haha... I've haven't been practising much really.... as in SERIOUS practice... oh well...

Anyway, I've just come back to my room... Did some quizilla test... what kind of emo are you?... haha.. quite interesting... then I thought... hrmm... maybe I can put it on this post and see if it works... that person in the pic is not me!!!! hahahaha....

matteo
Closet Emo. You pretend everything is fine and work
hard to not be an outsider but still are. You
try too hard and every once and awhile some one
finds out you really are weird. You want
nothing more then to fit in so you hide it all
on the inside, secret suicide is so much more
romantic. You prefer to choose one or two
people to cry to instead of the general public
and sitll can't figure out ... Why don't they
like you? Why don't you fit in?!?!


Go check it out at www.quizilla.com

hahaha... for your information... I just started learning how to blog and all... yea lah! I'm super slow... hee... Just got MSN and Friendster like less than 6 months back! Oh well, thinking of putting some pictures up here... but no promises yet... haha... see if I can learn how to do so 1st and if I have enough time too... haha... yea... I'm kinda hungry now... so I think I'll go and eat lunch soon...

I'm probably gonna be handwriting... yes HANDWRITING.... my uni essay... can't believe they want it hand written... bummer... oh... and I also need to get a few transcriptions of scores done too... Arghhh... and the songs for the gig next week and the songs for Good Friday and Easter... Oh man... that's actually quite a lot of stuff to do... ARRGGHHH!!! Also remembered! I haven't written to my pen pal, Nikki whom I met in UK 4-5 years back... oh and I need to prepare the piano and drum lessons I'm giving Hazel and her dad, Victor. That's on Saturday... hrmm... oh yes.. and meeting Mei Jian to do songs for her JC musical... Man... I'm like the world's greatest procrastinator!!!... hahaha... hrmm... good thing I'm not playing at the Coffee Club tonight... wonder why they keep postponing it... haha... stupid management... sighz...

Right, now that I remember that I ACTUALLY have stuff to do... I'd better get going.... but 1st...

Chow time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider