Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Birth of the Blues

Hmm... let's see... is this thing actually going to work? Super bored now... Actually I was thinking of starting a blog sometime ago but never really got down to it... until now... this is what boredom does to you!!! arghh... hahah... amongsnt other things... for those of you who know me... well.... you should know...

Anyways... let's see... what can I write here... er... right now... i'm feeling indifferent... yeaps.. you heard right... with all the things going on in my life right now... it's just a whirlpool of emotions... maybe starting this blog is just another form of escapism.... who knows... I'm gonna keep this short cause there's like tonnes of things I can go on for hours on... but I wouldn't wanna waste your time now would I? haha... As if i'm that interesting to read about... hee... ok here goes...

The most recent thing that has happened... hmm... well, there's this girl I think I like but I'm not sure anymore... I think there was a spark but then again... I'm beginning to feel lost... that's all I can say for now because I don't think it'd be right if I filled in all the names of the people involved here... for their own privacy, i'm keeping them anonymous... and not gonna say much about the events that happened... All I can say is that... I gave up on love a long time ago and it came back to haunt me recently... hrmm... not a good analogy... I dunno, maybe I just closed my heart... oh well... now it's sortta like semi-opened... ok... wadever... hee... I love running free... maybe I still do... maybe I don't and need someone to run with... oh well... update you more on that...

Anyway, on a lighter note (no pun intended), I went to Marina Xavier's house last night... discussing some contract about a Leslie Cheung show and stuff with this guy called Roger and another freelancer named Lee Weng Kee... That was kinda fun... 5 hours of catching up with Marina, eating chicken rice, getting the keys of songs right and playing the piano as Marina sat beside me trying to learn new songs... In CANTONESE!!! Hahaha... that was pretty funny... yea.. we jammed till 1145 at night i guess... in between the rows she had with her maid and stuff... SCARY.... was dead tired... still am...

Guess what! The university of my choice finally replied! After like 2 months! whoo... yea.. finished an entrance essay yesterday morning... on top of writing the songs for so many projects... like the Sound of Music parody with Abigail Chay and Daniel Than last week... What a laugh... haha... Only 2 half hour-shows a day and 5 hours to kill in between... gosh... and I must tell you something... Abigail, Daniel and even Marina are really nice people... when you get to know them... beneath all the different facades lies beauty hidden within... and after all these experiences I had with all of them... I realise they aren't bad people... although at 1st glance society seems to think so... maybe they are just misunderstood... cliche as that might seem... hrmm... where were we? I think I got lost in thought there... hahah... oh yes...

So it turns out... I might be going back to UK in june now!!! whoohoo!!! coz the student visa applications aren't supposed to be done that early... one more month!!! extended stay!! yay!! Right time to go back too coz it'll be the holiday season where everyone can see me off... haha ok... my little narcissistic side is coming out there.... yea... Marina's also wanting me to record a Christmas album with her... wonder why.. cause she can get so many other better musicians to play for her... oh well... I'm not complaining... hahah...

Wow... this is turning out to be longer than I thought it would be... now I know why people spend so much time blogging... Anyways... I have a date on Easter Sunday... haha some Christian music carnival another girl invited me to... Just needa figure out how to get my guitar home, go for the carnival, captain's ball then hang out with my friends at night at Jazz@Southbridge... yea... hmm... come to think of it my life ain't so bad after all... maybe i'll stay single for the time being... this freedom totally rocks!!! Although it would be nice to share my life and all those good thangs with someone I love... Any takers?

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider