Thursday, March 31, 2005

Here's That Rainy Day

It has finally rained!!! After soooo long!!! Man... How I love the sound of rain every once in a while... Not too much though, if not it'll be super boring..... hee... like England!!! Hardly ever see any sun around.... It's on days like this I wish I could stay home and let my body rejuvenate... how therapeutic...

Had supper last night with Chang, Yado and Dan... Same old conversations... nothing interesting... haha... no offence you guys... I'm giving you chance... (personal joke between us)... Before that, the rehearsal for Mei Jian's musical was 4 hours long!!! Shack!!! Then after that it was Jennifer's prac... had to catch dinner at Caltex... I also think I'm getting fat... Why did I order the Tandori Chicken last night... hrmm... haha...

OH Oh!!! My new specs arrived!!! It's better than I expected them to be!!! I'm usually particular about the colour and designs and all... haha... spent like 1 hour in the shop just deciding... bleah...

Well, I've got nothing much to say for now... haha... I hear some of you going, "phew!"... Yea... my previous blog entries are uber long.... as Bryan Wong put it... haha... Anyways, I'm off to practice for the coffee club tonight... Chang and Jeremy might be dropping by... hrmm... Alex couldn't make it.... sigh.... Anyways... I'm looking forward to my photo shoot tonight too!!! haha... Can't wait... It's gonna be a late night again I guess...

Pitter patter pitter patter....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to your tagboard

8:04 pm  
Blogger Jordan said...

isn't my tagboard there? and who is anonymous?

11:56 am  
Blogger jemi said...

you're not fat lah. *smack head*

6:10 pm  
Blogger Jordan said...

haha i know... you are... hee... kidding lah...

11:54 pm  
Blogger Eáránë Felagund said...

it was me. sorry. :D forgot to sign in. disable anon comments lah!

12:06 am  
Blogger Jordan said...

oh.. haha... okay... my tag board is still there what

12:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider