Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Out of Nowhere

Hahaha... Just after I posted the blog entry yesterday, a lot more things happened... Well, for one, Samantha messaged me to say that she was coming to coffee club on Thursday right after she checks out of Sentosa... haha... hope she makes it... then some random girl added me to friendster and I can't communicate with her because everything in her profie is like in Indonesian!!! Then Jaime sent me her pictures cos she said I dunno how she looks like (we've never met) and that she might be dropping by with Hagen on Thursday night... then some girl named Jacq wants me to play for her recital at Laselle... and that's only the boring stuff... surprised? haha... Oh!!! Deric, my non-Christian friend also expressed an interest in accompanying me to church on Sunday... hope he comes...

Went out with Priscilla Samson last night... Ok, so we didn't exactly watch Spongebob but cos it was a Monday night... haha... what to expect right? We met at Cineleisure 1st and couldn't find a movie that started before 8 so we headed to Lido... Oh before that, I met Luke, my former classmate and someone I haven't seen in 8 years or so... he's going into army soon... Anyway, so yea... Lido also didn't have any movies starting before 8 so we went to see the earliest movie we could find... ended up watching The Wedding Date... interesting movie...

Anyway, Pris wanted Tako Pachi and I needed something to eat so we went to Taka bought some snacks and went back to eat at Lido... couldn't stop laughing while we were at it... Pris was laughing so hard that tears started rolling down her eyes and people were like staring at us and stuff... hee.... so funny.... yea, then it was the movie and we walked back to the MRT... then I decided not to take the MRT cos I'm like so lazy and stuff... haha... so I walked Pris to the bus stop then took a cab home... Yes Jaime, I kept my hands to myself (sortta), aren't you pleased? hahaha.... :)

Well, I got home and watched a bit of Las Vegas, Fraiser then Arrested development... Hee... Slept like a baby... Then this morning, I got up and of all surprises, my dad messages me in the morning and I have to write another essay!!! arghhh... hahaha... at least I've done it already... yay! Checked my email to download the questions and Uncle Victor gives me this email saying that actors/actresses are needed for some advertisement on unwanted pregnancy and stuff... haha... what a laugh... I turned down the offer... would have been kinda of interesting to act though... oh well, going for Mei Jian's musical in the afternoon... but before that I think I'd better tidy my room a bit... The other day, I found a fork in my bag... Yes you heard right, a fork!!!! I still need to find that song I wrote... must be somewhere around here.. haha... I wonder what more surprises are in store for me today... yea...

Interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider