Thursday, April 21, 2005

Happy Days Are Here Again

I never thought I would say this.... But I wish it would rain tonight so I don't have to play at the coffee club... I think I'm losing my voice... sigh... Oh well... hope it goes alright tonight... the week's passed by tooooo fast... so many things, not enough rest... to think that I actually got more sleeping time in army!!! haha...

I know I haven't blogged for like 2 days... I was kinda depressed and thought I might let you catch up on previous posts... haha... like as if people actually read the entire post... my friend Jonathan Lim from secondary school got in contact with me again and said I was writing a novel!!! not a blog... haha... Ok, I admit... my entries are super long... but who says you have to read them right? mwahahahaha...

Tuesday was cool... Mei Jian's practise was super fun... Sha is a really good dance choreographer... I hope Ramu can at least make some practises... I'm kinda worried... busy man... hee... Was hanging out with Phil Jin in the band room after that... I can't believe he knows soooo many languages...haha... he's a very nice guy...

Wednesday was super!!! I finally got down to doing some serious practise!!! 3 hours... sweet... then it was jamming at night... hilarious... hahahaa..... Xiao Hui was having a ball doing that Alicia Keys song and some other jazz numbers... I went for supper with Dan and Yado.. ok not exactly.... but it was at Caltex... they were going on about soccer and how they were not good enough at music... blah blah blah... can you guys paleeezeeeeee stop moping!!!!! aiyo.... hahahaha.... Oh!!! I got some of my pics from that gig I did with Marina... I hope I don't look to... ahem..... metro!!!! lol!!!





Right... I wonder who's coming to visit me tonight... haha... life ain't that bad after all... I'm going to practise yall... cya...

Happy Days Are Here Again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider