Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Parisian Thoroughfare

I get back to school and we're already being bombarded with a whole load of assignments... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... It's like last semester all over again... except this time... harder... anyway... you guys wanted to see more pictures so here they are... Dominic, Clara, Joel and Johnnie playing around before the lessons started on Monday lol... Oh, by the way... Clara's a Swedish idol finalist... Jam sessions are awesome =D





Also took some of my hall mates... who weren't apparently keen on having their photos taken haha... Bronagh, Mike and Mani...



And here's a whole load of other stuff meant for last year but didn't get round to doing haha... the International Cafe Christmas Party!!!









Hrmmm, other than that, what happened this week... er... nothing much... been at home slacking... should really get some work done =p

Oh, Bright and Miriam are going to have a baby... =D Really exciting... They shifted house as well... Exciting time for them...



Can't really think of any else much to say... hrmmmm... was playing for in one of the 3rd year classes today... not as intimidating as I thought... but still quite... er... if you get me... haha... anyway... I've had 8 hours of lessons today and I need to sleep haha... probably after I jam tonight... see what happens... oh well... I'll leave you with Nyarai trying to take a picture of me and Bright looking on...



I love my friends more than they know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider