Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stairway To The Stars

BLAH.... SO MUCH TO DO... OVERWHELMING...

Well, not really overwhelming but... you can see where I'm coming from I hope... Easy stuff... but loads... anyway... it was fun spending time back home... now I have more work to do... lol!!! YARRR... My cargo arrived too!!! Didn't realise I had so many things... and I got my Saxophone!!! wheee... Had a Jam yesterday with a few guys...

I've also been asked by about 5 - 7 people if I could teach them... well, see what happens... haha... I'm still trying to work out my rates... 8 pounds for half an hour? hrmmm maybe... could be good income... if it was weekly...

Other than that... I'm thinking of starting a new blog/website.... for a biography.... blah blah blah... anyone got any ideas how to go about doing it? Somewhere where I can post up photos, music, gig events, the works... ya... so.... maybe I'll do that soon... but 1st gotta study... =P

It's becoming like Singapore again... LOL...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Lol... thanx... I guess... haha...
I get so much stuff from stupid companies I can't decide if this is spam or if you're a real person... =P NO OFFENCE!!! =)

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider