Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hot House

Ah.... Busy busy busy!!! Had a house party at Brighton with the Christian Union people over the weekend... great fun... good teaching... or insightful at least... Then on Sunday I went to Hillsongs to meet up with Melvin, Michelle, Amanda and one Michelle's friends... Sam from my course came along too... Then after that we went to All Souls Church which is where Melvin and Amanda go to... Michelle and her friend didn't join us though... yea... had a scavenger hunt... then Sam abandoned me halfway!!! Guess he didn't enjoy it haha... cos we were split up into different groups... Met him and the Christian Union people again at night to go to Holy Trinity Church!! Waaahhh... Tired sia!!!

And now I have to do so many assignments plus practise and also read!!! hahaha!!! Then I've also got this radio program to do!!! Good thing I finished one of the assignments already... that's due in a month... lolzz...

Oh I also had my piano lesson the other day!!! I thought the teacher was stealing some licks from me when he said... show me what you did there!!! hehehe... well, at least I took back something to practise... he's good thought!!! haha... Also helping out some 1st years understand various aspects of the subject... Oh and I've been jamming with a few people too... Seems like I'm getting noticed... hehe lolzz... bah... I want to learn more!!! Erm... I'm teaching Crystal how to play pool and play church songs too... ok that was random... haha...

Anyway... I better get back to work... sorry if this is a crap entry... hahaha... erm... byeee....

Cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider