Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sometimes I Just Freak Out

Haha... It's either I have to many distractions or I'm just plain lazy.... I think the latter would be more apt... There is seriously TOO much paper work in UK!!!! arghgrghrghrghrgrhgrh... So many letters and documents to keep and file... grrrr... and the most irritating thing about it is that there can be loads of information on the documents but none of it tells you anything!!!! Anyway...

Well, my grandparents are here in UK now... so... it's gonna get more noisy in the house... or hectic... anyway... I went to Aunty Lucy's house yesterday... Now I had no idea who she was when I was in Singapore but my parents always said she kept praying for me... So I was like, yea... ok... thanx...

Visiting her was an eye-opener... here's a lady who's joy for the Lord bursts forth from every soul of her being... It made me questioned my life as a testimony to non-believers... She was just like a light shining so brightly in this dark world that we live in... time to get more serious and do away with Christian subtlety... hrmmm... Not much time left...

Nothing much to say now... just thought I might keep yall updated... If you wanna know... I couldn't sleep last night... Listening to Diana Krall now... Thinking about my driving theory test... recorded some stuff... gonna record more... just some random thoughts... Church still doesn't seem that welcoming... cept' for a few individuals... Anyway... I need some sleep

Sometimes I Just Freak Out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider