Friday, July 15, 2005

How Little We Know

Hey people!!! :) Arrived in UK like on Tuesday and it's like soooo hot here... well, actually the sun's just a bit hotter than Singapore but there's like this cool breeze blowing as well... haha...kinda nice lah... Anyway, I had to get like my uni stuff sorted and all... and my phone done... ooh... yea... the airport was packed with people too... back in Singapore... haha.. thanx for coming guys... :) so big... the group I mean...

Can't think of anything much to type cos I'm like lost for words at the amount of stuff I have to get done and how little I know... Went to check out the Uni on Wednesday... man... it's humongous... Then, the accommodation and the music department... so many pro musicians... it's quite intimidating... haha... anyway... you'll see me online quite often until Sept 15th... cos I won't know if I can get MSN down there... haha... so... see how.... anyway... you guys take care yea... don't miss me too much... :P

I'm off to explore the vast unknown...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider