Monday, June 06, 2005

That Old Feeling

Nick Shen is pretty unfriendly!!! Stella too.... some MediaCorp artistes... actually, Julian Hee was the friendliest... so nice to strangers... haha.... anyway... the former 2 only started talking to me when they heard me play the piano... before that, they wouldn't even sit with me during lunch!!! at some hawker center... Julian was ok though, he was talking to me at the wanton mee stall... haha... I was his stunt double anyway...

Well, the day wasn't like what I expected it to be... was there for about 8 hours in total!!! The filming location was at someone's house in Sweetenham road or something... so I actually got to sit in a Media Corp bus!!! lol... there were a few others I saw in MediaCorp too... Mark Lee, Ruping, Tay Ping Hui and the funniest was Chen Liping reversing her Red Mini Cooper so violently I thought she was going to cause one big dent in the curb!!! Anyway, it was an experience... going back them sometime soon to film again...

Let's see, Saturday was rocking man!!! haha... there were so many people at CenterStage too!!! mwhahaha... well, yall should have been there if you didn't go... anyway... a few of my friends and family were there too... there was also this drummer called Jenson whom I got to know... not bad, not bad at all... in fact he's quite good!!! Playing with Daniel again... Oh!!! Alwyn showed up taking pictures as well!!! haha... didn't know he was going to... nice surprise as well!!! thanx dude!!! I owe you one... here are the pictures, kudos to Alwyn...





Yea, so hope I get another gig soon... haha, this is like what I live to do... it's good getting back that old feeling when I 1st started out.... I'm going to have dinner with Uncle Chris and family today... well, time's a ticking... better be off... I don't write that much anymore... to the relief of some... mwhahah.... aight...

Later, guys and gals...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider