Saturday, July 09, 2005

Almost Like Being In Love

Yarrrr... haven't seen me around in a while have ya? haha... well, I've been packing and all... and my dad's back home so I have to do what he says... get stuff ready for the move to UK and all... haha... Anyway... other than packing and all, I've been having like farewell meals since May... haha... yea.. that long... can't type much today... the movers are here...

Last night was rocking.... at CenterStage I mean... like 15 or 17 tables of friends came... it was like my wedding dinner or something... haha... yea... now I just need the bride... but the time will come for that... yea... kinda distracting with all the camera flashes going on and stuff... and didn't have much of a break too, going from table to table... lol... had supper with the church peepz at Thai Express and then went to IndoChine at Clarke Quay to say goodbye to Johnny and Roseanna... Didn't wanna jam cos I had just played 3 hours... Anyway... met up with a lot of old friends as well... Right, I'm off now... thanx, everyone who came last night... It was certainly a night I won't forget...

Well, It's Almost Like Being In Love...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey jordan, i'm reeeaally sorry hagen and i couldn't make it last friday. I recently shifted and we had tons to do!

Hope you're settling nicely there.. keep in touch ok? I'll see ya on msn one of these days... :)

12:21 pm  
Blogger Jordan said...

hey jaime... :) no prob... and sure will... ;)

1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider