Saturday, June 18, 2005

Fly Me To The Moon

I went to MediaCorp on Tuesday... Julian was kinda nice to talk to again... anyway... if you ever catch this paranormal chinese drama on channel 8 and see a guy playing the piano... those are my fingers... mwhahaha... yea....

Bumped into a lot of people yesterday at Orchard... Huili, Vincent, Ian, Josiah, Lisa, Aaron and I think that's it... haha... This week's been pretty boring... except for the fact that I went to CenterStage last night and surprised Michelle, Daniel and Ramu... then I went to meet Bryan at Barker and we hung out at IndoChine at Clarke Quay after... kinda got lost on the way but managed to find it in the end... haha... then spent time jamming with the above and this other guy called Sebastian... that night reminded me of what I wanted to do since I was 13... going to UK doesn't seem so bad after all... My dreams are actually coming true... sweet...

Thanx God...

6 Comments:

Blogger the teacher said...

were u at balmoral plaza or thereabouts yesterday evening ?

6:26 pm  
Blogger Jordan said...

haha yea I was... what were you doing? spying on me ah? lol... kidding.... where did ya see me? :D

12:25 pm  
Blogger xuan =) said...

um. u will refering to the 'x files' show isit?

12:27 pm  
Blogger Jordan said...

xxuannzz??? wait do I know a xxuannzz in the 1st place? lol... I think so... I dunno the title.. please identify yourself... mmwhahaha... :D

12:29 pm  
Blogger the teacher said...

i was in a cab going to bukit timah plaza.. actually i didn't really recognise u.. till i saw u nodding ur head.

7:29 pm  
Blogger Jordan said...

Hrmm... that's odd... lol... how's your essay coming along? haha :D

10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider