Monday, June 13, 2005

Little Boy Lost (Pieces Of Dreams)

Hey, I'm back from camp... It was good and I had a great time... Rob Frost was the speaker and I got his son, Christopher Frost's email too... right at the end of the camp there was this reminder by Pastor Malcolm Tan too... He said don't be surprised if you find that at camp everything thing seems so perfect and you're on a spiritual high and when you get back to Singapore there's gonna be a lot of spiritual attacks and you feel spiritually dry... well... here goes my story... and I don't feel like writing much today... I think... haha....

I went for Shine Forth on Sunday and was feeling really sick... it was kinda cool seeing Christopher Frost preach... very refreshing... anyway... I didn't go for games in the end cos nobody was there... and I'm still having this irritating cough and flu... bleah... Also found out that my classmate died... yea... 2nd time it's happened... man... he died of leukaemia... and I just bumped into him some time back during a life run in army... sigh... I'm speechless... here's a song that could be used to sum up how I feel...

Gone Too Soon

Like a comet
Blazing 'cross the evening sky
Gone too soon

Like a rainbow
Fading in the twinkling of an eye
Gone too soon

Shiny and sparkly
And splendidly bright
Here one day
Gone one night

Like the loss of sunlight
On a cloudy afternoon
Gone too soon

Like a castle
Built upon a sandy beach
Gone too soon

Like a perfect flower
That is just beyond your reach
Gone too soon

Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight
Here one day
Gone one night

Like a sunset
Dying with the rising of the moon
Gone too soon
Gone too soon

Moment of silence...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psalm 8
3
When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Psalm 144
4
Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.

Ecclesiastes 12
7
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

7:00 pm  
Blogger Jordan said...

thanx min... :D

7:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider