Friday, August 12, 2005

Summertime

Ok... Every time I try and blog it gets later and later... lol!!! hahaha... I'm so sorry folks for not keeping yall updated... Let's see where shall I start... hrmmm... Well, 1st of all.... let's talk about why I haven't blogged eh? haha...

There's gardening I do with my family on and off... and believe me... it's more exhausting than you think... haha... with digging soil and moving slabs... man... you exercise muscles you never even knew you had!!! lol!!! Anyway... I also recorded some stuff on Tuesday.. I hope it's not as bad as my last one... man... how do pple make songs sound radio friendly? lol.... well, ask me if you want the track....

I met Rick at church on Sunday!!! nice meeting him again... didn't know he was Christian... so cool... At least I had someone to talk to... Anyway... I'm rushing this entry cos I gotta eat lunch in 5 mins.... So... will update yall soon again... Sorry I couldn't be on longer....

Learning not to bask in glorified mediocrity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider