Saturday, October 29, 2005

Drifting On A Reed

I should probably be transcribing or reading right now but I need a distraction... The weeks seem to fly by when you have so much to do... It's ridiculous... I think I learn more in a week now than 3 months previously... Anyway, I'd better get back to doing some work soon so this is gonna be short...

Had a scare on Wednesday... My online friend lives in Florida... and the Hurricane Wilma hit the area on Monday... and I didn't hear anything from her since then until yesterday... what a relief... I was really worried... Thank God nothing tragic happened... Most of the town there is out of power anyway...

Well, other than that... my other main concern is this radio assignment that was given to ask like 3 weeks ago... and my group still hasn't done anything about it... hrmm... better get other assignments out of the way 1st... yea...

Oh... might be going back to Basingstoke next weekend cos my cargo has arrived!!! yay!!! I can practice my saxophone now and get some fake books as well... ok... better get back to studying... trying very hard not to get complacent...

I'm off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider