Tuesday, January 03, 2006

500 Miles High

Back from Hiatus... Did yall miss me? =P Anyway... I'm totally refreshed... Still got this research and listening log to do now... lol... shouldn't be too hard... I've finished my essay!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 2000 words... Was doing most of it in Scotland and stuff haha! Being back home was nice too! Scotland was a nice getaway from civilazation... or at least as we know it today lol... yea... Met up with Uncle Roger and Auntie Ross, Auntie Lucy and Auntie Joan and Auntie May... Wow that's a lot of people haha... Yea.. Christmas was spent with Frank, Suki, Ricardo and Marissa... 2 young international couples hehe... fun... Anyway... New Year's nothing much... stayed inside to play computer =p yea ok, it's sad... but I was happy hehehehe... erm... we went to visit Bright and Miriam, Bunny and Grace... good time of fellowship... I'm back in the halls for a week before I go back home again... lol... anyway... too many people chatting and emailing me now... haha... gotta go... will update in a month maybe? =p sorry folks...

I'm on vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider