Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Easy Living

Got 3 assignments out of the way... I think there are still 2 essays, one research log and a radio program left to do... 3 things... or might before haha.. I don't know... anyway... I had a piano lesson with Peter Saberton yesterday... He said every 1st year is supposed to do a transcription of an artist's version of a theme of a tune... ok... yea... quite confusing... The thing is I thought he meant... do that AND the solos... So I did like 15 times the amount required!!! LOL... But oh well, might as well finish the whole song... Coulda done something else instead of that though... haha... anyway...

Had to teach this singer as well... Good income =P Might start teaching a few more people... hehe... Then I don't have to go out to work... Just dreading the essays though... Church, Christian Union and all are still great... I'm also learning a bit of Spanish and a bit of Shonar... One of the Zimbabwean languages... I should be concentrating more on music really... Bleah... Anyway... Not much from me... Just can't wait to get back home in Dec...

Off to do something interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider