Saturday, December 03, 2005

'Round Midnight

I never fail to laugh (and be a bit embarrassed most of the time) at my own inner thoughts sometime after I write them down... Looking back at some previous entries, I guess I never really know what to write at all... Maybe I just write for the sake of writing... looking for something to do when you have nothing to do or when you're procrastinating... whatever's going on in my mind just happens to be penned down...

Anyway, I want to tell you about the events that took place after Wednesday's pseudo-depressive state... Helped a guy in my course called Dominic write a song... He's an up and coming producer and a Christian brother... He says he'll pay me my share once he gets the CD produced and everything... Oh well, see what happens with that... I know I can trust him... International Cafe was kinda refreshing... I guess... I dunno... seems to me like nowadays, I feel like if I'm not doing something, I'm not being productive... something inside me is not at peace... could this be a sign of workaholicism? If there is such a term...

Today was kinda alright again... I seem to be getting know more people day by day... Especially the 2nd years whom I don't know who just come up to me and start chatting... Yea, had a rehearsal with Isaac and some of the other guys for that Christmas Jam thingy... I guess I'm gonna have to rehearse that "go under piano, play piano backwards and cross hands" gag... Useless party trick for ya... I find it stupid... Most people find it amusing... I think real innovation comes from a guy like this... just checked him out today...

www.jongomm.com

That's the link... It's a cool web page!!! Wish I had something like that haha... anyway... Oh, I also got called for a gig maybe next Saturday night... Paying 50 pounds... Might do another gig the Friday before as well... that's if they don't mind me skipping a rehearsal on Friday for the Saturday gig... Ok, I'm not making any sense... I'm mainly writing this down as I think... But yea... I got a new student on Wednesday... Goodness, there are so many things to do... Well, hopefully can relieve stress by playing foosball on Sunday haha... Miss playing that...

Sigh, well I'm teaching the 2 kids tomorrow again... Tomorrow's gonna be slightly more challenging than the previous weeks... Man, these next 2 weeks are gonna be more than busy... Well, I can't deny I feel lost... Or maybe a bit overwhelmed... But I know God's gonna see me through... Somehow... I'm still looking for my smile...

Picking up the pieces...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider