Thursday, November 24, 2005

Inner Urge

Searching through the pages on the internet for some example how to start a biography, I chance upon Jeremy Monteiro's Blog... In essence, what struck me the most is how often we assume celebrities are on some higher level of existence and not down-to-earth enough to approach or talk to... Here's the page to prove that theory wrong...

http://homepage.mac.com/fingerz/iblog/index.html

Well, that aside, I'm still trying to find the time to actually start on a personal webpage!!! Like an online resume... Anyway, stupid assignments... Got handed another one on Monday... 2000 word essay... I hate writing essays... It's so time consuming... Couldn't sleep on Tuesday so I thought I might as well finish it on Wednesday... Might hand it in tomorrow...

Keeping busy with teaching as well... Speaking of which, it was my 1st time teaching 2 young kids how to play the piano last Saturday... and my 1st time trying ox tail... mmmm.... Ok the 2 don't connect but whatever... I need to plan my time wisely haha... More people want me to teach them, I need to practise, jam, study and do assignments, also practice for church and stuff, play for a few gigs maybe... I need a break!!!

Strangely enough, I headed out to the pratice rooms last night in an attempt to work on my piano playing but got distracted and jammed with 2 of my friends, Leon and Alex... Did that for a while, went into another room to start practising but ended up composing instead... Haven't composed in about 2 years... Long time... Inspiration strikes at the weirdest times...

Anyway, I think I'll try to work on that biography or piece soon... Need to relieve stress!!! hahahaha... I miss playing foozball and captain's ball!!!

Focus Jordan, FOCUS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider