Monday, February 06, 2006

Anthropology



Since most of you are wondering what's keeping me busy in the UK, here are some pics of people who keep me occupied everyday of the week... lol... kidding haha...




Being back to school, I keep feeling refreshed... haha... even tho the holiday I had was already refreshing... This term there isn't much coursework... more performing!!! yay... which is what I like... haha... been great meeting my friends again... which is what Monday was all about really...




Well, besides looking at the timetable amidst the mass confusion... haha...




So after we finally figure out what we guys are supposed to do for the week... some of us get together for a jam at night... These are the guys I usually hang out with at the pub... after ridiculously funny jam sessions with me on my sax... lol... still trying... hehe... good players though... From left to right... Leon, Leon again, Me, San, Llewelyn and Sam...






Ok, so obviously Leon didn't want his picture taken... hehe... managed to sneak one in tho... =P Here is what some of the jam session looks like anyway... haha... that's George on guitar...






So Tuesday and Wednesday come and I'm like what am I gonna do today?




More jamming I guess... From left to right... Skippo and Alex, Simon, Nick, Johnnie, Jo, Alistair and Rob, Alex and Jo, Alex, Stavros, Jo...








Guess what I'm gonna do on Friday... MORE JAMMING!!! LOL... haha... actually it was a rehearsal for some gig I'm gonna do soon... Jordan and David...




That's basically my school week... Now for weekends... at church...




oh wait... before I go there...




I met 2 people back in my old church in Basingstoke recently... Lovely couple Frank and SiewKee... Nice to have close friends back home =) Also had a cool time hanging out with my bro again... =D






So Saturdays... I teach 2 kids... Their mum makes delicious food as well... mmmmmmm.... Anesu and Amanda(in green)...




and of course my pay for teaching them... =p




And now... worship and practice at Pastor Bright and his wife Miriam's house...




Well, they share it with Bunny and Grace of course... but all of them are moving out soon... closer to church anyway... haha...




Couldn't really get proper pics of everyone... not everyone likes their picture taken... well, anyway... here are some... from left to right... Kundayi, Portia, Nyarai, Miriam, Bright and Amelia...





Anyway, Hope to get more pics of my life in UK up soon... keeps this thing interesting anyway... =P yea... so... guess that's it from me today...



The ride's only beginning...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey jordan! Good to know you're doing alright. Do post more pics of your cute guy friends! Will chat with you on msn one of these days! :)

12:26 pm  
Blogger Jordan said...

wahaha.... oooooookkkaaaayyy

3:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider