Monday, February 20, 2006

Hearts and Numbers

Done one assignment!!! Now all I have to do is print it out...still got loads to go... anyway... this week, took more pics... Alex from Greece didn't really want his pic taken ahah... Gareth the 3rd year trombonist did tho... he's really good... very rare to find a good jazz trombonist these days...



Anyway, got bored and took a pic of the orangery practice rooms... somehow it looks like a military confinement unit... not that I know what one looks like... lol...



Took a few pictures of the kitchen when I was cooking too... Just thought it's funny if we actually see a blanket made of fire... or how anyone can attack a fire... because you usually fire when you attack... anyway, I'm being lame... ahah...



Pasted some new pics up in my room too...



Then took some more pictures of Oasis of Life... the Church which I'm part of... I still think Michael looks like Randy Jackson from American Idol... =p Anyway, they all decided to give me a Shonar (Zimbabwean) name today... Tasimba or something like that... which is actually just the same meaning of my Chinese name... For those of you who know my Chinese name, then yall would know what it means... Or if you speak Shonar... you would know =p ahaha... go find out...







This week, more jamming and stuff like that... I actually slacked a lot... haha... Gotta work harder this week =p Oh yes, and I take pics of myself when I'm bored... talk about narcissism... bleah...



Hrmm... Oh yea... Wen Yu and Mei Nah are coming... yay!!! Singaporean friends to meet up with hehe... so cool... friends from the Army... I missed my friend's house warming party... =p well, Nadia didn't call for the details but... bleah... I feel embarrassed... whoopsie... too many dates to remember... let's see... what else... oh yea... Jordan and Skippo might wanna form a trio with me... fantastic musicians and good attitude which is why I like playing with them... Some musicians don't listen at all even though they have a decent attitude... and some amazing musicians are way too you know... anyway... see what happens...



Erm, I think that's it... sorry for the long stream of boring posts... Hope the pics say more than a thousand words...



Everyone's changing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider