Friday, February 09, 2007

Walkin' In A Winter Wonderland

It's REALLY snowing this time... whoa! The night before I went out to buy some chinese szechuan lamb and thought to myself... boy it sure is cold out here tonight... a truck drove by and I was like huh? Why is there a truck? Then I realised when I saw it sprinkling salt over the road... and was like oh... cool... it's gonna snow tomorrow...

Today I wake up and find myself gazing out my window at a white landscape... thought I had class... one of the lecturers was there but everybody wanted to snowball fight so I joined that instead... haha... we built this like gigantic snow boulder and stuff... lol... was super fun! got drenched in snow... sounds weird saying that lol...

Hrmmm let's see other than that what's been happening... the funk band is going pretty well... I've met up with a couple of singers... some Russian gal tried to hit on me and had a video shoot for this jazz program in Africa... the new tracks are up on my website... :) Well gotta go for international cafe now...

Tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider