Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Didn't Know What Time It Was

Ok... Life is throwing me all sorts of stuff... Mostly Good... Getting calls from singers and stuff... giving me the same lines... hey, let's work out some songs and we can do gigs in London bleah... and more and more students... help!!! Actually it's kinda cool cos one of my students works in the dance industry and is friends with DJ Byden in Zouk so getting connections... yay... more connections thru myspace... which I joined... like the UK and US version for friendster or something... lol... Jamming sessions are fun... I needa go for a haircut... maybe I'll dye it with a red on blond pattern this time haha... blue fades to grey... anyway... I miss home... And I also have to go for a band rehearsal now... gah... these 3 months seem like an eternity... Not kidding...

What's today again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider