Friday, January 26, 2007

Let It Snow!

You will not believe this! It's SNOOOOOOOWWINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! In LONDON!!!! Woke up 2 days ago... Ok yea I shoulda posted this that day... lol... and the grounds were all white... like a christmas pudding... why does snow make people feel better? hrmmm... I wonder... I didn't manage to get any pictures though... sigh...

Let's see... what have I been up to? Hrmm... Gigging, rehearsing, teaching... the usual... Oh, went to see Meinah off at the airport too... Met up with Melvin as well (no that's not him, that's skippo and me at nando's)... Went to chinatown and hagendas... however you spell that... seems to be doing good... been out with friends and stuff as well... here are some pics....


By the way, I've been starting to get back into real transcribing... like the really really hard solos and stuff... haven't been doing that in about a year... and guess what... I shoulda done it earlier... my playing has improved! It's just these everyday distractions...

Well, I have to admit it... I do miss Singapore! Very much... Look I'm talking like a brit now... AHHhhhhhhhh!!! MUST STOP!!!! LOL! Haiyo... anywayz... I have to go and do my hair now... the barbers here are crap... Oh... the funk band is going well too... Trying to get some gigs soon... if there are photos... I'll let you guys know ^_^

Ta

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

4:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NetZero Platinum ISP Provider